Professorial Chair of FInance (UBA)
- UBA PROFESSORIAL CHAIR OF FINANCE
NOTE: Candidates are to Present Ten (10) copies of the Applications with three(3) binded copy of his/her publications (Flagged in order of list) to the Deputy Registar, HRM
- The candidate for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a Ph.D. degree in Finance or Economics from a recognised University.
- Not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience since becoming Lecturer II in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- A strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required.
- Ability to supervise post-graduate students including doctorate students in areas of expertise - Finance.
- The candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Must have been an Associate Professor for at least three (3) years. Candidates who have been Senior Lecturers for minimum of six (6) years may be considered for appointment.
- Category : Academic
- Location : UNILAG, LAGOS
DIRECTOR OF WORKS & PHYSICAL PLANNING
- The Director of Works & Physical Planning as a senior management officer of the University is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day to day Physical/Infrastructural Facilities Planning,
Development and management of the University. He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical development of projects, ensuring quality standards and maintenance
of structures in the University. Furthermore, the candidate must be in good health, be ICT compliant and must not be older than sixty (60) years at assumption of duty.
For the vacant post, the University seeks candidates with the vision, proven academic distinction, managerial ability with requisite professional skill and competence.
The candidates must be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with the Master Plan for Physical development of the University.
- Category : Non Academic
- Location : Lagos
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries